It all began in the late 1940’s when two brothers, Karl and Rudolf Pisec decided to start a trading company in Vienna. Having some success they both decided to start their own companies.
1953 was the beginning of Rudolf Pisec Company for Import and Export which is located in Vienna. From the very beginning the company was a perfect link between the Eastern and Western economies and was capable of quickly adapting to their different needs. It rapidly became an important trading-house dealing with different commodities and services for industry. For 30 years the company was the main supplier of wooden products from Eastern Europe and the USSR. Since 1988 the company has expanded its business scope to production participation, consulting, equipment, and investment.